Returns and Exchanges
We fully stand behind our products and we are sure you will love them.
But in case you are not fully satisfied we gladly accept returns of the following items within 30 days of receiving your order:
- Bedsheets that are unused and unwashed, in the original packaging and with attached labels.
- Bedsheets that after a normal use you have noticed a manufacturing defect. In this case, reach immediately to us! Discoloration is not considered manufacturing defect. Read more on our Care page for how to properly take care of your bedsheets.
- Bedsheets that after normal use, you are not happy with. Sleep for 30 days, keep them if you love them, return them if you don't. We will ask you for a feedback so we can improve our products.
- Socks that are unused and in the original packaging.
- Candles that are unused and in the original packaging.
We do not accept returns on the following items:
- Bedsheets that have been abused beyond the normal use.
- Socks that have been worn.
- Candles that have been lit.
- Any items marked as "Final Sale"
- Gift Cards
- Fabric Samples
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Simply return the unwanted item and place a new order.
We accept all major credit cards as well as PayPal and only Ginkova Gift Cards
Email us within 30 minutes of placing the order and we will take care of it. We do not guarantee we can cancel an order. If this happens, simply initiate a return once you receive the order.
To remove an item, simply email us within 30 minutes after you place the order.
To add an item, just place a new order (we do not store credit card information so we can not process a payment after the fact).
We consider our items as gifts to ourselves or to other so they are already beautifully wrapped.
We do not display prices on the labels either.
We ship in USA, Canada, and Europe. For other countries please email us and we will do our best to send your order.
Simply enter your address to see if we can ship there and how much it will cost.
Keep in mind that our bedsheets come only in USA sizes and they might not fit your bed. Please consult our Size Guide.
For International Shipping additional taxes and duties may apply upon arrival.
We offer free shipping on all orders in the Continental USA.
For all other orders, prices are calculated by Amazon Fulfillment.
No problem, please email us within 30 minutes of placing your order.
Our bedsheets are made in Portugal by the oldest textile factory there. For more please visit About Our Sheets page.
Thread Count is a marketing trick that got invented in the early 2000. It is not a proper way to judge the quality of bedsheets. This is why we don't talk about it. To learn about the myth of Thread Count and about the quality of our bedding please visit About Our Sheets page.
Our fitted sheets are 15" deep. For more about the size measurements, please visit our Size Guide.